***The color to the current stock I have right now is medium to light green.***
***They may have some inclusions.
***Inclusions are characteristics which are inside a stone or extend to the inside from the surface. They are normal within gemstones and most do not affect the structural integrity of the stone. These include:
- Clouds- hazy areas in a stone
- Needles- long thin inclusions, also called growth tubes
- Cracks- also called fractures, breaks or feathers. Straight flat cracks are called cleavages.
- Halos- circular fractures
- Growth or Color Zoning- uneven color distribution in a stone
- Cavities- holes or indentations extending from the surface into the stone
- Chips- notches or chips
Welcome to Adornajoy Gems!
We carry a large selection of high quality semi-precious gems, in cabochons and faceted gemstones, at excellent prices. That, combined with superior customer service, make Adornajoy Gems an exceptional place to shop.