Rhodolite Garnet - they are gorgeous - much prettier in person than I was able to capture in my photos -they are bright, shiny and sparkly purply orangish red color!
Buff Top Cut - Buff-top stones have a faceted bottom (pavilion) and a smoothed and polished cabochon rounded top. The contrast of cutting gives the gemstone more sparkle, dance, and light reflected from within the stone.
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE
***May have inclusions.***
***Inclusions are characteristics which are inside a stone or extend to the inside from the surface. They are normal within gemstones and most do not affect the structural integrity of the stone. These include:
- Clouds- hazy areas in a stone
- Needles- long thin inclusions, also called growth tubes
- Cracks- also called fractures, breaks or feathers. Straight flat cracks are called cleavages.
- Halos- circular fractures
- Growth or Color Zoning- uneven color distribution in a stone
- Cavities- holes or indentations extending from the surface into the stone
- Chips- notches or chips
***These cabochons may have inclusions.
Welcome to Adornajoy Gems!
We carry a large selection of high quality semi-precious gems, in cabochons and faceted gemstones, at excellent prices. That, combined with superior customer service, make Adornajoy Gems an exceptional place to shop.